• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

White Inside + Green UV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mostly nice

Registered
I've finished spraying the inside of my air 540 white and the outside parts in another colour too.

However I previously bought green UV dye for water cooling and green UV cable mod kit. I can't find an examples of UV against white case interior and it's making me second think my paint job since im concerned the components wont illuminate/pop. Is this the case? Should i re-paint the case interior?

Check out the Green Molecule by Alexciobanu! One of the most impressive builds in the forun, and a similar color scheme.

dear mother of god, that gave me one furious erection.

I'm not doing a custom loop - I purchased the Raijintek Triton AOI. I was going to do a custom full loop but was unconfortable dismantling the Titan X I bought to install a water block :( I may swap it out at some point and do just a lopp on the CPU but it's like 5x more expensive

Back