• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking a E7500 and Q9650 (looking for decent fan)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it runs on 1066 dual channel interleaved perfect
but does not support 1333 mode because of the XMP i think
i decided to give it back and asked him to find another ram
but looks like i have to change all of them now

the numbers were exactly the same on the rams , even times...
my main board supports XMP profile but looks like all the rams must be the same XMP on the 1333mhz

If they were the same, the XMP profiles should be the same. That is why I asked to see the SPD tabs in CPUz for each stick to confirm it is actually the same.

The first two stick will be dual, it is the third stick that runs in single channel mode. Its called 'mixed mode' I believe (you can look this up on your manual).

You can try setting it all manually, but, if I was you, I would post those CPUz screenshots here so we can confirm for you. :)

If they were the same, the XMP profiles should be the same. That is why I asked to see the SPD tabs in CPUz for each stick to confirm it is actually the same.

The first two stick will be dual, it is the third stick that runs in single channel mode. Its called 'mixed mode' I believe (you can look this up on your manual).

You can try setting it all manually, but, if I was you, I would post those CPUz screenshots here so we can confirm for you. :)

yeah i know i saw that on cpu-z they were same rams but on 1333mhz new one was XPM and old ones was JEDEC
but i didnt had it after you asked for it so i could not post the images
Thanks for your help
(sry for my english)
I am glad that i found this site you guys are great !

So......... you do not have the stick in any more to take CPUz screenshots? I am pretty confused at this point.

So......... you do not have the stick in any more to take CPUz screenshots? I am pretty confused at this point.

What i trying to say is i dont have the new ram i just bought i sended that back and asked for other ram but i can give you the old ram screenshots

So you asked a question, but have already shipped them back?????? Doesn't seem like we can help if you already returned the sticks...

So you asked a question, but have already shipped them back?????? Doesn't seem like we can help if you already returned the sticks...

I am sry but i did not have much time
I had to and i tried a few ways and at the end you confiremed that that was wrong ram

Back