• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all Mutts, Welcome to our newest Bench team member Maddmutt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ha now who remembers this classic

I sighed because reality set in when I realized it was a 45 year old commercial.

I sighed because reality set in when I realized it was a 45 year old commercial.

Just like it was yesterday, I do find it amazing sometimes talking about an old movie or show and then you realize just how long ago you saw it. Just the other day I was talking to a bud and he brought up Leonardo decaprio and then it struck us that Titanic is a 20 year old movie already.

Thank god for syndication and I never saw it live. :p

Don't worry bud, no one escapes. :muahaha:

Funny.. I have never seen titanic. I predicted the movie would fail profit wise... clearly that couldn't ha e been more off, so I said I would never watch it. I know what happens though, lol!

Funny.. I have never seen titanic. I predicted the movie would fail profit wise... clearly that couldn't ha e been more off, so I said I would never watch it. I know what happens though, lol!

Let me guess, you thought the movie would... sink?

Back