• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wordpress Active Directory Integration Plugin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbaluran

Hello, from what I understand ldap support for php is required for this plugin to work. Also, ldap is a built in module in centos6. What I don't understand is when I installed this plugin, it says "
ATTENTION: You have no LDAP support. This plugin won´t work."

And when I performed a test, it tells me, openLDAP is not installed. Here are my error logs:
Jun 10 22:59:47 localhost slaptest: sql_select option missing
Jun 10 22:59:47 localhost slaptest: auxpropfunc error no mechanism available

No personal experience here, but I'd start with getting openLDAP configured properly. Google those errors and "ldap" and there are a number of results with a few suggestions of things to try.

Oh and besides that I also have these errors:
1. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_gettext.dll' - /usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_gettext.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

2. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_ldap.dll' - /usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_ldap.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

3. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_ldap.so' - /usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

2. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_openssl.dll' - /usr/lib64/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_openssl.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Well those errors need to be fixed. Especially the one about php_ldap. That would most likely be why wordpress is failing. You could also ask in the Windows section maybe? I have no experience with Word Press

The thing is it's already installed. But I think I still need to compile it with php. Is that right? If so, how do I do that?

PHP is having trouble loading your ldap library, in addition to a few other libraries. It's possible that each one has issues individually, but more likely that there's just an issue with your php config file that is loading those libraries.

Back