• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hack this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

http://www.try2hack.nl/

Not sure if you guys have ever seen that website but it is a cool game which allows you to test you hax0ring skills by trying to break a bunch of different passwords.

I can not get past level 6. i think there are either 9 or 10 levels.

why not it is not a hacking website. it is like a game. it is all for fun with codebreaking and such

some forum members are wound up a little to tight. I don't see anybody compaining about quake. what's up with that? So the message I get is violence is ok but no way is hacking even if it's not real.

res0r9lm said:
some forum members are wound up a little to tight. I don't see anybody compaining about quake. what's up with that? So the message I get is violence is ok but no way is hacking even if it's not real.

Let me clarify. Discussion of violent games oses no substantial laegal risk to the forums. Discussion of hacking (cracking) does. This isn't a moral stament about which one is worse. House rules prohibit discussion of hacking (cracking) purely on the basis of self preservation.

I'm not, btw, saying that this thread discusses a prohibited topic. I haven't followed the link, I don't know, but I'm willing to take Oni's word on it. I'm just clarifying the basis of the rules.

nihili

so with the ok from the mods, how far can you guys get? Levels 1-4 took me probably 30 mins total to do. Level 5 took me 4 days and level 6 i cant do.

How about everybody else?

Cooler666 said:
the passwords are quite easy to crack

Easy isn't the word. I won't even say some of the stupid things I did when I was younger......colleges were easy. Course I was a big sissy....I'd get in too far....freak out and stay off my PC for a month.

Back