• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

259 Degrees when playing FAR CRY!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chewy8083

sdads.jpg
THe temperature im worried about is the CPUTIN under the motherboard section. That seems extremely hot, however, the actual CPU core temperature were between 40-50 degrees CELCIUS. I pretty much have all the temperature programs installed and have checked them all, they all say my temperatures are fine but this is really worrying me, please help

its notthing to worry about if your core temps arent alarmingly high. Additionally this usually occurs when you have 2 cpu temp monitoring programs running say hw monitor and afterburner for example. Additionally you might not have all your motherboard drivers installed and those can cause funky temps and even missing readings. And if it really hit 125C your computer wouldve shutdown.

Go into the device manager and have it scan for hardware changes Ill bet itll download some thermal controller (as mine did)

Last edited:
Back