• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD unveils 300 series, Fury, Fury X, R9 Nano GPUs, and Project Quantum PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

AMD was gracious enough to invite Overclockers.com to their Club AMD event running along side, almost literally, the annual E3 video game conference. Coming into this, I wasn't sure what to expect. Something GPU related no doubt, but it turns out it was much more than that. There are some details I am unable to share at this time due to embargos, but AMD and its partners really brought a lot of cool things out to show the attendees. Let's take a look at a couple of them.
Click here to view the article.

Boo-urns on the 300 series, but here's hoping the Fury line doesn't disappoint!

Very cool that you got to experience the VR stuff, I look forward to having that opportunity sometime soon!

I can't believe that AMD is hyping their 4K resolution support, yet didn't add HDMI 2.0 to their latest line of graphic cards. I guess AMD believes that 4K TVs should not be used as computer monitors.

Back