• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DOOM (formerly Doom 4) Gameplay Demo - E3 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good one Wingman99. You know I've still got friends who scoff at the thought of using a mouse to play FPS games like it's a joke, controller is way better in every way just ask anyone. :rolleyes:

Love how the mobs look so much more like the original Doom, nostalgia kicked in a bit... Having Lan parties with friends overnight, neighbors actually called the cops 2x because of the screams and shot sounds coming out of our house because we were using our stereo set/speakers :rofl:

I watched the whole video it was long, the video and game was designed and directed by ID software.

I don't see anywhere that the video that you quoted was designed and directed by id. id put out the game yes, but it looks like the video was put out by a youtuber.

The video is 4 hours and 47 minutes I will save you some time, go to the vary end of the video then you will see all the credits 4:47:52.

Last edited:
... those are the end credits of the game, not credits of the youtube video. A lot of games have cinematic end-game credits like that.

Last edited:
Yes I was thinking he works for ID software because he was showing all the game points you can gain and credits at the end. Zero Master only has a few DOOM games to his play list and that is all.

Ok, is it just me or this game doesn't tax your hardware much ? I know i have an above average setup but still :confused: ~130fps average on Ultra TSSAA 8x 1080p and neither CPU nor GPU even get hot - 65c/63c respectively, turn vSync on and temps drop to 60c/55c.

Is this good programming or ?

It does not use that much background Graphics movement, like hair, or wind, trees movement, grass movement, etcetera.

DOOM Resurrected - To Hell & Back (DOOM Documentary)

For anyone whom enjoyed the game & wants a little background on the making of etc...

Published on Dec 12, 2016

In the first part of Noclip's dive into the development of DOOM, Danny speaks to the team at id Software about the history of the studio, the cancelled DOOM 4 project and how DOOM 2016 came to be. [Part 1 of 3]

Enjoy !! :popcorn:

Thanks for posting that Cuda, I love Danny o'Dwyer's work (wish he would have gone to GiantBomb after leaving Gamespot).

Also, the game is on sale for $16 at GreenManGaming with code GMG15 right now.

Finally playing through now........Sweet Jesus this game looks good !! :cool:

Think i'm gonna have to give it another run through to catch all the detail i missed the first time...:popcorn:

P.S. Happy New Year Peeps :bday:

--Edit--

Loved the game...Hopefully they don't make us wait another decade before the next installment. :sly:

Last edited:
Back