• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Invalid] 16gb PNY DDR3 Ram $64.47 Amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It was $65 earlier, the product has since sold out and that is a 3rd party listing.

And $175 for 16GB of RAM (especially 1866 ddr3) is hardly an OK price when it is regularly $100ish.

third party seller... would this third party seller be you? lol

No, but it may have been a third party seller. I just looked it up on my phone and it was on sale for 82.99$ for the 16gb kit on amazon. The store manager looked it over and approved it; not much on me at that point *shrug*.

That's what I got my sticks for (16gb kit @ 80ish). If I would have thought of it, I would have posted about it here. Someone pm me if it goes down to $65 again. I want to fill up my ram slots and need another 16gb kit :)

These are on sale from a third pary seller for super cheap again. $62 and change. Ive got mine on the way already. Hello 32gb and decently running virtual machines!

Back