• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't send wu's in again...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All is well now. :)
I don't know if the ISP did something, or opening the ports and lowering the MTU fixed it....

If you have the same issue, try opening ports 80 and 8080 or try lowering the MTU size to 1460 or lower.
If opening the ports don't work, close them again to reduce the security risk.

Also call your ISP! They might just magically fix it for you :p

Yeah i noticed it as well i keep churning out WUs and no credit lol i was worried till i checked everything and it was still working :thup:

Problem with NaCl Client
June 6, 2015 by Vijay Pande ·
We see that there is an issue with our NaCl Client (at http://folding.stanford.edu/nacl), with donors seeing this error:

Warning: Unexpected response to AS assignment request: error,DB ERROR: IO error: log.leveldb/016519.ldb: Too many open files
The server is being overloaded and our sysadmin team will take a look at it when they get back on Monday. Long term, it looks like it’s time for us to upgrade the server this is running on since it’s getting overloaded. We have been moving to get new servers ready for this and so getting to that should happen in about a week (servers are here and the sysadmin team has been working to getting them ready for their new roles in FAH).

As long as we're getting new WU assignments and send them back, we'll eventually get the credit. It's when the assignment or collection server stops that we have real downtime.

According to my Stanford stats page I'm getting credit for WUs turned in. I think the problem is at EOC FAH stats page. It's the holiday weekend, so expect a fix when he gets back to work.

Date of last
work unit 2015-07-05 16:05:05

Last edited:
I have 6 WU's on Stanford that haven't shown up on EOC yet. I was out of town for the long 4th weekend & though a thunderstorm must have blinked the power at home. Glad to see my small contribution hasn't been interrupted & is still plugging away.

Wonder what happened @ EOC?

Power glitch maybe, that's not stopping me from folding though :thup:

Maybe Jason had a couple extra beers for the Holiday & tripped over the server cord. lol

*yey* :-/

On the bright side, Maddmutt is now 4 days from overtaking me :)

Back