• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Plugs Pulled.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hardass. I'm reminided of a line in the Princess Bride movie when I look at your "unplugging" claim. To quote: "I do not think that word means what you think it means." Your ppd is through the roof buddy.

Please do not confuse me with the facts !!

LOL, the "unplugging" as it were, was a very conservative one....but I understand, these things take time. ;)

Sometimes this unplugging is a mere feign meant to confuse and distract in prelude to the real future pounding to take place. Or so I have heard.

Last edited:
Hardass, your PPD is nothing short of amazing, even during this hot summer. Way to fold, sir! :) :salute:
Summer time (and sometimes Fall) in Texas means triple-digits, so I'm not sure what to do once I start buying GPUs. Might need a separate, dedicated HVAC solution!

Just reorganized gpu,s. Moved main rig into room where heat output will not cause my central a/c to run constantly.:clap:

My ppd is down to around 700k right now but....

I hope to get two of my cards back up and running tonight. That should get me back to around 900k or 1 mil. I have two cards ready to install now and I hope to have two more cards arrive by the time I get home. I should have those installed tomorrow completing my farm. Those should put me around 1.3 mil and that will be my max-out.

While my top-out number is below yours, I'll be there should you slip in production.

My ppd is down to around 700k right now but....

I hope to get two of my cards back up and running tonight. That should get me back to around 900k or 1 mil. I have two cards ready to install now and I hope to have two more cards arrive by the time I get home. I should have those installed tomorrow completing my farm. Those should put me around 1.3 mil and that will be my max-out.

While my top-out number is below yours, I'll be there should you slip in production.

Uh ok.:rolleyes::D

I finally got everything up and running. Looks like I should be about 1.2 but I don't believe it. I'm having real trouble with Win 10 and AMD drivers. I've been able to rule out two driver versions which is more than I knew yesterday.

15.7 and 14.9 are junk. 14.4 is better but not by a lot. I want to try 13.9 if I can find them.

I think that if I can dial in driver versions, I could hit 1.3 but that is not looking to happen any time real soon. This is the last time I will have to work on it for several weeks.

I finally got everything up and running. Looks like I should be about 1.2 but I don't believe it. I'm having real trouble with Win 10 and AMD drivers. I've been able to rule out two driver versions which is more than I knew yesterday.

15.7 and 14.9 are junk. 14.4 is better but not by a lot. I want to try 13.9 if I can find them.

I think that if I can dial in driver versions, I could hit 1.3 but that is not looking to happen any time real soon. This is the last time I will have to work on it for several weeks.
14.9? Junk?

Odd since it's the best version to fold on I have found.. win 7 here of course...

Back