• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock z97 anniversary?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mstew

Registered
This may be a bit of a silly question but I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to buying motherboards. Is the ASRock z97 anniversary some sort of limited board as I can not find a store that stocks this board anymore. If anyone has any info on this topic or a recommendation for a similar board (my build consists of an i5-4690k and a gtx970) your help would be greatly appreciated.

mstew, welcome to the forum. Where are you located on this big blue marble? Nothing wrong with that motherboard choice but is there a particular reason you're looking for that exact one?

I'm from Australia, im looking for this motherboard as I can not find a similar motherboard for the same price and it was highly recommended. But as I said, I'm not very experienced in looking for motherboards.

Thanks a lot for ur help, i could not, for the life of me find that board on that site. Cheers.

Don't think it was a limited sell, but I know That board was specifically made for intel's g3258 anniversary cpu. But of course it can be used with any 1150 cpu.

Back