• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs (anyone else not getting it?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
I'm on the fast ring setting, logged into my MS insider account, but not getting that latest build. Manually check for updates and it says I'm up to date at build 10130. Where's the 10158 love everyone else seems to be getting? I've gotten all the other updates that get pushed out almost daily.

Not yet, looks like it is a staged rollout. Some people on reddit/r/windows10 are getting it so far and some aren't.

I wonder where they are getting the leaked ISO from? Fast Ring Insiders don't have any access to them yet?

Dont feel bad Audioaficionado im still on 10041 myself. This build seem to be problematic for me as well so I hope the newest builds fix some of the issues im having!

I'm downloading it from within win10 VM lol. I'll export it to my main host OS and install it to a VM then.

Still no build updates through the win10 updates. It updated my win defender defs, but no 10158 or 10159 build love on the fast ring :confused:

Oh well... I got an ISO, mounted it inside win10 and launched the setup.exe. Now I'm getting the update I was promised through the fast ring NOT! Since the front door lock was broken I just went through the back door :shrug:

Just as soon as I got 10158 up and running build 10159 is now installing through the fast ring. 10130 must have had something wrong with the updater. Here's to 10159 :cheers: If it breaks, I still have the 10158 ISO ;)

Hey Beta guinea pigs, why is all this not in 'Cuda340's Windows 10 Beta thread?
:D

Back