• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD R9 270 CROSSFIRE OVERCLOCKING ISSUES

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

reww86

I have two R9 270s that I have crossfired. They run perfectly fine on stock settings, even most of the time when overclocked when I use MSI Afterburner. When I use CCC I run into all kinds of issues. Anyway my main issue is my main card de-clocks itself from 1025 to 920 SOMETIMES. It doesn't close my games, blue screen or cause any major problems; and usually if I wait 10 minutes or so it will go back to my normal overclock..Anyone know why it does this? Or how I can easily change it back?

What are its load temps? Top card usually runs warmer since its huffing some of the heat off the bottom card for its fresh air...

I use MSI Afterburner...If I try to overclock with CCC it fails every time.

- - - Updated - - -

EarthDog Load temps are fine...Everything is fine, it just seems my top card de-clocks to 920mhz sometimes. Specifically when I alt+tab out of a game or something weird like that.

Back