• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cases for 120.3 as intake?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JeremyCT

As my current project drags on, I started to consider other options such as buying a new case. Are there any cases currently available that support a 120.3 in an intake configuration, most preferably in the front of the case without going to CaseLabs? I'd be far less excited about mounting it on the side of the case, but I suppose that might work as well. I'm trying to assess my options at this point. I don't want to put the rad on top.

Depends on your budget. Many cases at different price ranges. If not for a custom premium case like caselabs, Corsair is my next stop shop. I like their Corsair Air 540, 780T, 750D and 900D. Fractal Design S is another great one. Have a look at those and make sure they can fit a good amount of rads. NZXT makes some nice cases as well.

Thanks. It's one of the first cases I've seen with a removable ODD cage. Very cool actually.

r5.jpg

I'm not a big fan of huge Cube cases but other options for Jeremy could be Corsair Air 540 (as you mentioned) or the Thermaltake Core X9 or X2 if he's going mATX or mITX.

Thank you for the correction. Didn't realize the bays came out and thought the Define S was the one you could only put a 120.3 with.

Back