• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have experience with Aquatuning?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thick8

I've been trying to order from Performance-pcs.com but the Aquacomputer r9 290 active backplates are out of stock. I've emailed them a few times over the last month and they keep telling me "they'll be here in a few days". They're still not in stock. And now the waterblock is out of stock as well. I've had $600 worth of stuff in my cart for a month but am now hesitant to buy from them. Does anyone in the US buy from Aquatuning? I'm wondering about shipping time and reliability.
Thanks.
John

Is FrozenCPU gone?

Its been a few years but i ordered a waterblock from aquatuning and it went from germany to california in just a few days. And for what its worth, with no backplate at all my 290s the vrms stay below 50c, its simply for looks like watercooling system ram.

Thanks Guys.
I am going to go ahead and give them a try. I'll let you know how it works out.
John

Apparently FCPU is taking some orders but do it at your own risk.

Its such a bummer with PCS. I would have just called them in person. Keep calling till you get through to someone.

I just used Aquatuning and my waterblock arrived faster coming from Germany and for less cost then ordering from PCS. I highly recommend them. They have reps on OCN.

I ordered my blocks from Aquatuning as well. Ordered on Sunday, they arrived on Wednesday.
I price compared the fittings, tubing, and mandrel kit and found those items to be less expensive at PCS so I ordered those parts from there. I just ordered them this morning and they have already shipped.
I did order the wrong SLI block from Aquatuning so if anyone needs a two card/three slot Aquacomputer SLI block I have an extra.
I hope to have the computer put back together by the end of next week so I should have some numbers by the weekend. That is if the honey-do binder permits...
John

Back