• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any opinions. on "Kentek" PSU's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dusnoetos

I am wondering if any of you have ever used a Kentek PSU ? My current PSU seems to be dieing (ordered a PSU tester to check it - to hopefully rule out a bad Mother board.) Any-for-who, my budget is tight and i have been looking at Ebay and one brand that seems to be popular an readily available is Kentek. They are rather inexpensive...so my concern is the quality. Any opinions. Would help.

My current PSU is a 650 watt BFG. I know they claim to have a lifetime warranty. But since I've opened the PSU to blow out the dust and have replaced the fans, I'm guessing the warranty is void.

Never heard of it... and that (likely) isn't good.

Can you post a picture of it or a link? We can find the UL # on it and see who makes it at least.

But... grab a Corsair CX650 or something of the like. Its not great, but plenty serviceable.

Do you see any pictures good enough to get a UL number off the sticker?

Back