• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a ram cooler that won't interfere with the Apogee drive II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thick8

I'm looking for a ram waterblock that I can mount to my 4 sticks of Corsair XMS3. The memory has heatspreaders on them and the Apogee fittings look like they will interfere with a normal ram cooler. I was thinking about getting a dominator block and affixing it to the memory with some AS5 thermal adhesive. That way I can mount it somewhat offset to clear the CPU block/pump. Any ideas?
John

P.S. I won't have any fans in the case so I need to water-cool the ram as it's clocked up some.

Are you sure it needs it? And how do you have no fans in your case and cooling that amd oven of yours?

Are you sure it needs it? And how do you have no fans in your case and cooling that amd oven of yours?
Hello!!! Geothermal (just like Fukushima). Everything that can be watercooled, is. I'm still waiting on a couple of parts to arrive but I will be updating my "journey to geothermal" thread when the computer is finished. I opted for a bench case. It's going to be so COOL. Pun intended.

Last edited:
Back