• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Thermaltake's new Suppressor F51 mid-tower case hits our review bench today and promises massive water cooling options, near silent operation, and a host of other features we'll take a look at. The Thermaltake Suppressor F51 comes in a windowed and non-windowed version with today's sample being the windowed offering. In the competitive mid-tower case market, does Thermaltake have something worth your hard earned dollar? Let's go find out!
Click here to view the article.

Thanks Dino, nice review. Maybe I missed it. How was the sheet metal trim out, i.e., any razor edges or burrs? For a mid-tower it seems to be pretty robust for LCSs.

No, you didn't miss it... my bad. No sharp edges that I ran into. It was actually constructed quite well for a case in that price range.

Nice review LV. Can you verify if a 200.2 rad will fit up top? They don't list it on the site but if the fans fit and there's room for 360/420 rads I don't see why it wouldn't.

Thanks

No Doubt it's an uncommon size.

EDIT:
Also would be nice to know if a 200mm rad will fit up front.

I don't own a 200.2 or 200.1 radiator to try. If a 200 mm radiator takes 200 mm fans, my guess is it wont fit as it'll be too wide. The 420 rads take 140 mm fans so they aren't near as wide. Length would probably be ok, but it's the width that could be an issue. Of course if you have mad modding skills, then I guess anything is possible!

Yes the 200.1 & .2 take 200mm fans and this case supports 200 fans at top and front but doesn't list rad support was the only reason I was asking. As Atminside pointed out Phobya is the only "major" manufacturer of the 200mm rads so that likely has some bearing. OK Thanks again.

Back