• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NZXT = Awesome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gregers05

Want to give a shout out to NZXT customer service/tech support. I emailed tech support asking if there was anything I could do to get my current fans to work with the Sentry 3 that I just got. They said no, but instead offered to ship me 2 of their 120mm fans that are LED lit and would be compatible with the Sentry 3. I did not ask for the fans, it was just offered free of charge. In addition, they said they would overnight them because it was so close to the weekend they figured I would want to install them this weekend. Again, this is something that I did not ask for, but just done. Very few companies do this these days and I don't know that I have had a company ship me parts to fix and issue that wasn't really their fault. Most companies would tell you to pound sand. Very happy with them and highly recommend. Will continue to use their products in the future based on customer support alone.

Similar experience with NZXT when 2 case fans in my Switch 810 had bearings going out the door shortly after I got it. +1 for their CS

Back