• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Spotswood Compact Tech Station

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

You may have heard the name Spotswood Computer Cases thrown around a few times, but they're definitely not a mass producer of computer cases. What they are though is a company that makes tech stations and custom cases for the enthusiast community. Let's take a look at their Compact Tech Station!
Click here to view the article

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review ATM! Normally I won't think of something like that over a case. Seems like a steal for the price.

Great review ATM! Normally I won't think of something like that over a case. Seems like a steal for the price.

It absolutely is a steal!
Especially if you're looking for awesome watercooling capability. I can't think of anything that would be more compact with 6.120 worth of thick radiator.

I was looking at one of these to use in lieu of a case, just so nice and all the air flow around all the components is just would make for a great Folding bench I think. Price can't be beat either.

I was looking at one of these to use in lieu of a case, just so nice and all the air flow around all the components is just would make for a great Folding bench I think. Price can't be beat either.

It would absolutely make a nice folding stand.
The fact that you can put fans anywhere to cool any component would be a huge advantage for you.

They actually make some "mining" stands too, you could check that out as well for folding.

Nice

Just bought the "Small" version, just a tad deeper than the compact. Its very very good once you get it set up. I made a few mods with some different standoffs for the mobo and added some grub screws I had laying around. Very well built.

Just bought the "Small" version, just a tad deeper than the compact. Its very very good once you get it set up. I made a few mods with some different standoffs for the mobo and added some grub screws I had laying around. Very well built.

Glad you're enjoying the tech station, it's definitely great quality

Back