• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! Boot Problem after Messing ASUS DIP 5 "Al Suite III"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jaypee

Registered
CPU - i74790k
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4gb 256Bit
RAM - Kingston Single 8GB 2133
PSU - Corsair Platinum 860 Watts
Motherboard - Maximus Hero VII
SSD - Transcend 128GB
HDD - Seagate 1TB

Newly Bought PC 2-3 Weeks Working then yesterday its not working fine cannot boot normally when i use restart command in windows 7

Beep Codes:
1 long beep then 3 short beeps - Video Card Not Detected
4 short beeps - Hardware component failure

I got a problem when i accidentally modify the settings in Dual Intelligent Processor 5 AKA "Al Suite III" of ASUS Software.

The story was I hear some noise in the PC i think the sound of the fans , then i check the Monitoring software "Al Suite III" it displays quite good temperature
CPU 32-35 Celcius, Motherboard 27-28 Celcius and GPU is cool at 24 Celcius then i discovered in the monitoring tool that the frequency is overclocked i got panic because i want to stay at stock speed which is 4000GHZ but It display 4400GHZ but the temperature is still in good shape 35-37Celcius even im using stock HEATSINK of INTEL , then i got panic i turned off all services include microsoft services and startup applications then i carelessly modified the Dual Intelligent Processor 5 aka Al Suite III i change something in the TPU i think i modify one of the cores there and set the ratio to 41 and forgot everything there. i discovered that the culprit is the POWER OPTIONS in CONTROL PANEL i change the HIGH Performance mode to balanced mode then after that it runs 800mhz in all cores but i did not set up back the TPU settings back to original form because i cant remember. how to fix the problem can i uninstall the Dual Intelligent Processor 5 "Al Suite III"? so the settings in the bios will be the one to get function not the software? first of all i did not change anything in the bios "EXTREME TWEAKER" i just only change the boot up setting for installation of windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

thank you very much and sorry for my bad grammar.

Last edited:
Clear the CMOS, boot to safe mode and run this.

Attachments

• AiSuite3Cleaner.zip
    309.9 KB · Views: 162
The 4790K is supposed to turbo up to 4.4GHz, that's not an overclock. It is absolutely normal, and perfectly safe.

aw really it is safe? that panic is really painful too much headache. i will do this on thursday thanks all please help me, what is the worst scenario? but the temp is always 25-37 Celcius in past 3 weeks, and i discovered that in the bios system the GPU information is not there but in the device manager its detected

The BIOS isn't going to tell you what GPU is installed, only that there is one.

If you aren't overclocking, why do you have AI suite installed? It does no good for you. Simply uninstalling AI suite should do the job, but a CMOS clear wouldn't hurt either.

i install al suite to monitor the temps but i didnt know that is for OC mods. thanks in advance im scared that the gpu,cpu and mobo are r.i.p.

This is what the vast majority of us use for that. Don't count your chickens (or duds) before they hatch. Do the CMOS clear and uninstall AI suite like we said, and we'll see if you killed anything. I don't think you did though.

sorry for too much talking i will do this soon thank you very much for helping me a lot. i will update you soon

Mine only tells me that there's a card installed in the PCIe slots (as well as what ram slots are occupied, etc.), I've not seen a board that will tell you what the card installed is in the UEFI/BIOS.
http://www.overclockers.com/msi-z97-xpower-max-ac-motherboard-review/

If you look at the first slideshow, it shows board explorer and lists the actual ram installed on the slots.

I will have to double check on the GPU, but I am pretty sure it says it too.

DLaw... you were spot on sir! None of the two boards I have here show any more details than what you showed earlier. Not sure why I thought I saw more?!! :screwy: :D

Really, it makes sense. There's no reason for the UEFI to be able to tell what GPU is installed, only that there is one. Board manufacturers would have to include code similar to what's found in GPU drivers to tell which card is installed, taking up a lot of storage space and not really doing anything useful.

sir please help me dont leave me alone here im going to fix my cpu tommorow morning 4+gmt abu dhabi uae, my dad will kill me if i cant fix the problem

sir i boot on safe mode but when i use the cleaner theres an error "cant open AsIO.sys!!(2)"

cpu temps at 39-50celcius while windows security updating? dram voltage 1621v at 11-11-11-28 normal or not? cpu frequenxy getting changing 800-4400 back and forth.

Last edited:
cpu temps at 39-50celcius while windows security updating?
Seems a bit high but nothing alarming. Considering we have no idea what cooler you have or your ambient temperatures it is hard say. EDIT: Stock intel cooler... yeah that sounds about right... But what is your ambient?

dram voltage 1621v at 11-11-11-28 normal or not?
Not sure. Which sticks do you have exactly? Can you link to them at newegg? That will also tell you what their specs should be. Also, CPUz, in the SPD tab, shows you what your sticks should run at. Post a screenshot of that tab and the memory tab please.

cpu frequenxy getting changing 800-4400 back and forth.
Normal. Just the CPU with power savings enabled.

kingston hyperx savage 2133 single. sorry im in mobile right now. what does ambient mean? power option is balanced mode. and newly format win ult 7 64bit i bought all items in computer retailer? vendor? . we assembled it we bought piece by piece in one shop. the fan is noisy i hate it but i think its normal i set it in full power

Last edited:
We need to know the exact model... post it when you get a chance.

Ambient temps = your room temperature.

Balanced would make the clocks bounce, yep!

Back