• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSU choice - i7 and 2 x GTX 980. Words on Super Flower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pollie

Registered
The options are overwhelming. I've gone through the stickies.

I need a fully modular PSU that can handle an i7 and two GTX 980s.

I`ve been steered away from the Corsair RM850i. I have an h100i and CorsairLink is just horrible. Deffinitely not going with Corsair.

What can I get that is not super expensive, preferably from the "true and tested" PSU list on this forum?

What do you think of this theese?:
super-flower-leadex-80-plus-gold-750w
super-flower-leadex-80-plus-platinum-850w-modular

Any words on Super Flower? Apparently they are praised.

Thanks!

P.S. black or white

Here is the review of the 750w you linked, done by jonnyguru (one of the most respected PSU reviewers that I know of). It is absolutely of high quality, and about the right power rating for your system. Unless you can find an EVGA Supernova 750 G2 for cheaper than that SF unit, that is exactly the one I would go with.

Here is the review of the 750w you linked, done by jonnyguru (one of the most respected PSU reviewers that I know of). It is absolutely of high quality, and about the right power rating for your system. Unless you can find an EVGA Supernova 750 G2 for cheaper than that SF unit, that is exactly the one I would go with.
+1.

Color choice is yours, not ours. :)

Back