• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED iPad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

I found a ipad 2 in one of the apts I have at the complex I manage. Apt was abandoned. Anyway, is there a way to unlock this thing without tenants info?

Last edited:
i could first try to find the owner. they can report it stolen and tracl where it is... just fyi

Assuming they did not enable "Find my iPhone" or whatever it's called on iPads, yes. If it is enabled, then unless they do a remote wipe, it's almost permalocked be it in regular or Lost mode and it will randomly ping back to the owner's iCloud account via Apple Maps showing exactly where it is.

If it has a pin code pass it's asking for, I'm sure there's a way around that by booting into recovery. But, as I mentioned, if Find my iPhone is enabled, it may as well be a brick unless the owner remote wipes it.

Back