• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlocking Fury to Fury X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's a little messy because the thread is not just for Fury. From what I've seen skimming through, there wasn't an example of a full unlock of all shaders, but most were able to unlock half of the disabled CUs giving them 3840 shaders as opposed to 3584. A couple of people bricked their cards using the wrong utility or something but they were able to reflash to stock and then unlock from there.

edit: just went back to look, I saw 1 guy say he was able to do a full unlock without issue. Again, I haven't read the thread thoroughly, just skimming.

I don't see what the point is. At Newegg, the Fury is $560 and the Fury X with water cooling is $120 more. Its' well worth the $120 to get everything unlocked and water cooling IMO when you're spending that much cash.

It is good to see they are finally actually available for sale though.

Back