• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Fan & Radiator Templates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MonsterMawd

Maybe a Moderator may have a better place for this, but I've received a lot of inquiries this week asking where I've posted my free templates on my website? for PC cooling fans and radiators

LINK, http://mnpctech.com/pc-cooling-fan-templates.html

They're handy if you're cutting your own holes for fans or radiators. Sizes include 60mm, 80mm, 92mm, 120mm, 140mm. Just join the dual radiator templates to create a large template for 360, 420 and radiators. Before printing, you must select "None" for page scaling in your print dialogue box.

There is also video guide at top of page on using Hole Saw Attachments to make fan holes in your PC chassis or panels. Have fun and don't forget to wear proper eye protection when using power tools!

Thank you very much for the link. It's always nice to look back at some of your previous builds too. Beautiful work.

Do you know of a template for I/O and PCI expansion slots?

I've used them recently and i'm thankful because they have saved me time that i would otherwise spend measuring stuff.

pz7duJ8.jpg

2n5yGz6.jpg

90kdTtS.jpg

FUn3Gc0.jpg

godevskii -> Wouldn't it be better if just go to company, which have laser and they'll cut it for you? It's really cheap and precise. Especially, when we talk about holes (everything fits without any problems).

godevskii -> Wouldn't it be better if just go to company, which have laser and they'll cut it for you? It's really cheap and precise. Especially, when we talk about holes (everything fits without any problems).

Yes, but it wouldn't give me the joy that i have when things are done right. Remember that Man made the machine, not the other way around.

Thank you very much for the link. It's always nice to look back at some of your previous builds too. Beautiful work.

Do you know of a template for I/O and PCI expansion slots?

Not at moment, but will post them if I discover them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but it wouldn't give me the joy that i have when things are done right. Remember that Man made the machine, not the other way around.

Agreed, DIY for Life.

Back