• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New here. Need help with new loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Temps are way better. GPUs sit at 35C in BF4 maxed out. Water temps sit at 24-26C ambient. Under load like 28, where before were hitting 34-35. Such a massive improvement, I think a lot of it was the kink after my cpu block. I haven't seen my GPU temps go higher than 40C running witcher 3 maxed out for over an hour. Anyone have tips for getting stubborn tubing on? I really like the UV blue tubing but it's slightly bigger than the clear tubing and I just couldn't get it to work. I have blisters on my fingers trying to get it to work.

OLD loop
20150807_001823_zps82dqwfzi.jpg
20150807_001806_zps2mqmm8le.jpg

New loop
20150821_173938_zpsbeiocxlq.jpg
20150821_173950_zpsowwhw5yj.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

Glad it all worked out! :clap:

Your temps are fantastic but if you really want to see how they'd look at peak, I'd run some small tft's via Prime95 for about 30 mins and then record everything. I'd also run some Folding@Home and let the CPU and GPU run at full bore. That would give you a great indicator of the temp's you'd see if both of those would ever run @ 100%.

Its possible you got a out of spec'd tubing from PrimoChill. Have a good look at it vs. others and if it looks a bit outside, RMA the tubing. These things happen from time to time.

Also, add a sig of your rig as I'm curious on what exact gear you're running.

Glad it all worked out! :clap:

Your temps are fantastic but if you really want to see how they'd look at peak, I'd run some small tft's via Prime95 for about 30 mins and then record everything. I'd also run some Folding@Home and let the CPU and GPU run at full bore. That would give you a great indicator of the temp's you'd see if both of those would ever run @ 100%.

Its possible you got a out of spec'd tubing from PrimoChill. Have a good look at it vs. others and if it looks a bit outside, RMA the tubing. These things happen from time to time.

Also, add a sig of your rig as I'm curious on what exact gear you're running.

I sent an email to the seller that sold me the tubing on Amazon, and they had Primochill send me out 10 more feet. Collar goes right on, and fitting actually works! Idk if I'm going to drain it just to swap out the tubing, but at least I have some extra that works. They were really great about it, told me not to send it in, they didn't want me paying anymore than I already had.

As far as temps, it's pretty much the same. I can't OC my cpu at all, it just crashes and has problems. Might be the GPU overclock though, don't know. Screen keeps going black, audio going crazy, and sometimes it will correct itself, other times it locks up and I have to reset it.

Put everything in my sig. Doesn't show up though.

Last edited:
Back