• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Star Trek 3-way-SLI Gaming PC Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
While working on the PETG water loop, I recorded and uploaded a quick guide on cutting & bending PETG tubing for your PC Water Cooling

hey gang, I'm still alive, and the build is finally finished, I'll be taking and posting posting final pics this weekend

start_trek_beyond_movie_toy_gaming_pc_computer_case_mod_mnpctech1.jpg

I just need to add the clear panel and it's ready to ship. I ordered a shipping crate from OriginPC, to save myself time. It includes foam and inner cardboard shell. Scale USS Enterprise was added to the photos for fun for mod zoo staffer, Graham

star_trek_beyond_1_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_2_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_3_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_4_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_5_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_6_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_7_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_8_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_9_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_9a_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_9b_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_9c_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

Thank you Mr. Scott!

Phanteks Luxe / Pro Clear panel is finished. I posted a video to illustrate how it mounts in the chassis. I'm still waiting for shipping crate, so I can start preparing the PC for shipment.

star_trek_beyond_9d_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

star_trek_beyond_9e_toy_collectable_computer_pc_case_mod.jpg

To save time, I got one of OriginPC's wood shipping crates. This designed created for their Millenniuum and Genesis full tower. OriginPC ships their custom PCs with liquid pre-installed. The crate includes the 2 piece cardboard carton, which makes lifting the PC out very easy. The carton top fastens to the base with removable plastic latches. It includes to and bottom black foam core, which works perfect with the Phanteks Luxe or Pro chassis. Top carton is extra accessories for the build.

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate1.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate2.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate3.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate4.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate5.jpg

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_pc_hardline_modzoo_staff_mnpctech1.jpg

I decided to remove the cabinet handles I installed after determining they would likely crack the pine.

I'm now curious about the vehicle in the last picture... Almost looks like an S13 front.

This is really cool and I like it. Could you remind me of the proper ratio of matter vs anti-matter? Thanks.

Could you remind me of the proper ratio of matter vs anti-matter? Thanks.
It's 25 to 1 at start up, 10 to 1 decreasing incrementally from warp 1 to warp 8. Anything after warp 8 is 1 to 1. :D
Next question.

Only Scotty would know that. LOL

Next question - What temperature are Dilithium crystals supposed to be stored at?

It's 25 to 1 at start up, 10 to 1 decreasing incrementally from warp 1 to warp 8. Anything after warp 8 is 1 to 1. :D
Next question.

then at warp 8 forces balance, to provide a thrust there would have to be at least one molecule more of anti matter.

just called and asked my ex wife, she says that if the mass of dark matter = the mass of matter the universe implodes!!!!!!!!!

what??? she's a rocket scientist with one of her masters in physics, making new and creative ways to deliver nuclear weapons to commies door steps, kind of like ups.
But with all the space between her ears she knows a lot about space, even teaches a course of it at a college.

I have no doubts as to your ex's qualifications or your sincerity. I'm just enjoying the fact that if it's fast you've got the hood up. Even if it's parked over at Alpha Centauri's Used Spaceship Emporium. LOL

Back