• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Star Trek 3-way-SLI Gaming PC Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just looked at the hardware for this build. Holy $h*t!!! It's not often the build quality distracts me to the point that I miss all that techy goodness. I'm officially jealous. The lighting does indeed add even more to Spock. This build is Geekasauras Rex.

The awesomeness of this case is just....overwhelming.

Heck, the white would go perfect as an RX-0 Unicorn theme. *Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn*
Totally subbing/printing off the first sections, in case I ever get into a position to pull off something like this.

Thank you for tuning in and posting your comments and support guys!

If you're interested in learning more about the case I'm modding, I posted a video review of it here,

Had few minutes to work on this project over the weekend. Received Koolance 90 fittings, got the Koolance dual res installed. Also, for anyone interested in the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tower, you can fit Darkside's 240/360 27.5mm slim radiators under the top cover. I'll try and remember to measure the total space under the cover when I return to the shop this week.

phanteks_1radiator_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_pc.jpg

phanteks_2radiator_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_pc.jpg

phanteks_3radiator_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_pc.jpg

phanteks_4radiator_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_pc.jpg

Bill, I've linked your review of the Luxe in our Recommended Cases thread and I'm expecting to get some very positive feedback. I want to thank you for taking the time to do such a fantastic and thorough review. My hope is to link more of your reviews here.

Also, as I've said in the past, This build is looking pretty epic. I can't wait to see it all piped up.

OK , it's been almost a week. My hair is stringy , I shake , and I keep scratching my arms and saying things like "Man , I need some more , man. Just a little to hold me over. Just some plumbing pics , man!" LOL Great review too , BTW. :thup:

Sorry for delay guys, getting sideswiped with project inquires for CES. It's normal for this time of year

How about 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for all Overlockers.com members to tide you over at MNPCTECH for awhile?

Just enter “OVERCLOCKERS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary.

For International Orders, we do those via email, so just mention this post, http://mnpctech.com/international-orders.html

Dixie is guarding the Trek build until I can return.
phanteks_shroud_Dixie_psu_cover_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_mnpctech.jpg

phanteks_shroud_Dixie_psu_cover_star_trek_enterprise_spock_nimoy_nvidia_evga_intel_gaming_mnpctech.jpg

Dixie the Beagle reminded me to apologize for long gap of progress with this Phanteks Luxe build. Will decided on different GPUs. We had to wait for Bitspower to release the VG-980TIZEX Acrylic (Clear) water blocks for Zotac's GeForce® GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme. As soon as I'm finished with Genome build for Computex, I can mount these blocks and finally get his loop installed.

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_2_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_3_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

Thanks for waiting gang! Finished my Computex 2016 build obligations and back on this project, so yesterday I installed Bitspower's VG-980TIZEX VGA Block Acrylic (Clear) on the ZOTAC GTX980Ti AMP Extreme 6GB Video cards. I hope to start and finish the liquid loop layout this week.

zotac_b_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

zotac_c_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

zotac_d_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspower_waterblock_mnpctech_phanteks.jpg

phanteks_star_trek_beyond_1_luxe_primo_case_mod_mnpctech.jpg

Back