• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozen CPU still closed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would need to be sold cheaply due to the damage to the site's reputation, and I doubt he'd sell low. It'll likely just fester and die a slow and painful to watch sort of death. That's my opinion anyway.

There will be someone gullible, look at all the people that still shopped there after his damage, all helped pay an addict.

From what I remember that information came from the employees, of whom I would trust to run FCPU. Either way, people still blindly bought from him and what do you know, he never paid his staff...

It would be to sad for me to watch.

true not only from the hobby aspect but for the other reason being that's where i got 90% of my stuff from over the years and honestly never had a problem with them..always got my orders packed and out the door rather quickly..plus being like 8hrs away the shipping side was rather quick too.

as for him getting help he has to want to get help..he should honestly walk away from the whole business. i wouldn't shop there again unless a stable recovery with no incidents could be shown for at least a year..

Yup, there's a BBB warning for the place.

that's been up since the whole thing happened..

I'm completely done with them. I was one of the lucky ones to not get burned by his shenanigans and since I'm walking away from them looks like I'll never have a reason to be upset at them/him.

I'm completely done with them. I was one of the lucky ones to not get burned by his shenanigans and since I'm walking away from them looks like I'll never have a reason to be upset at them/him.
The whole thing is really unfortunate, from my experiences with Frozen they were great. Customer service always was helpful and seemed knowledgeable. My orders always came within 3 days due to being in NY. Sad.

Well, cept for maybe making it harder to find good suppliers?

That place looked like the best all-at-one-location store.

Meh, I'll probably end up ordering parts through XgamerPC, a store here in town that builds gaming rigs, been in business for a decade..
*.....I had the idea of starting a gaming PC store, out of highschool.......no support from family, said it would never work.....then just down the street........boom, guy does it*

- - - Updated - - -

What ARE the best alternatives....I've used coolerguys before, kinda thinking of ordering an AVR cooler, if I don't end up building my own, which would be more fun, but less pretty.

Performance-PCs have always been a top choice for watercooling parts, but you can get stuff elsewhere:
Dazmode
Aquatuning.us
NCIX
Sidewinder Computers
Amazon
MicroCenter

Back