• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Asus sabertooth board with pci-e 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redbeard30

Registered
Saw on Asus website there's a sabertooth am3+ board with pci-e 3.0! I checked around and couldn't find it in stock anywhere. Also the box graphic says windows 10 ready. Must be coming soon...

Maybe, there was a A Sabertooth Rev3 around a while ago and was riddled with problems so they pulled them from the shelves. The Win10 thing may suggest they're ready for a round 2 ??????????????

Hmm, I wonder how much latency the controller induces since 990FX and FX only support PCIe 2.0
I'm also skeptical if it actually pulls 3.0 speeds. Would love to see a review of it, but I can't find any online.

Saw on Asus website there's a sabertooth am3+ board with pci-e 3.0! I checked around and couldn't find it in stock anywhere. Also the box graphic says windows 10 ready. Must be coming soon...

All I see is the board that has been in production for years? They just seemed to have tacked a Windows 10 Ready graphic on the web site. I don't see anything new about Windows 10 on the box? Maybe you have a link to it? There was the Gen. 3 board Mr. Scott linked to that disappeared years ago after a very brief period on sale in North America.

Back