• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need a Better Email Client

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

I've been looking everywhere and trying out different email clients without finding the features I need. Anybody know of one that:

1. Keeps Gmail's seperation feature (how it separates into "primary", "social", and "promotions".)

and

2. Send the information from a sent email back to the original email account. (In other words, after I send an email with eM Client my Office365 account-which I hate- won't show that sent email on outlook.office365.com.

I have tons of email accounts. I would really like to simplify my email life.

Thanks!

P.S. And an Android app too if you know of one.

Last edited:
2. Send the information from a sent email back to the original email account. (In other words, after I send an email with eM Client my Office365 account-which I hate- won't show that sent email on outlook.office365.com.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this. But if you're talking about it keeping a copy of the contents of the sent message, then Mozilla Thunderbird does that.

I mean keeping the contents of a sent message in both the actual email client AND the online email if I were to go directly to my actual inbox.

Back