• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCIe Risers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am learning that the stuff i use for work and the stuff i use at home are not the same, all that other stuff REALLY REALLY matters.
I have a double brace of m6000 gpu's, at work they are the most wonderful things in the world, I have been told not to even think about gaming with them, I would be soooooo depressed.

Well, I only use asus boards so if you are wanting something with 4 PCIe slots you are looking at one of these, http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Workstation-Products/, they are all workstation boards and most use socket 2011 or 2011v3, be careful with the lga1155/1150 boards - I'm not sure that all of them will power 4 NVidia gpu's according to the spec's. If you want to go extreme get a 2p board with 7 slots and watercool 7 gpu's.

I think MSI have a couple of 4 slot mobo's and possibly gigabyte, IIRC back in the day MSI were the go to choice for 4 way gpu folding.

Back