• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG CANIS MAJORIS (modded Tt Core X9) - Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational S2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love that case. I wanted to do a custom mod similar with water cooling and put the water and a bubbler in a maze like window and some lights that light up as bubbles pass by.

This is awesome!! I love MSI's gaming series. But I think I'm just prejudice for anything dragon. +1 for the link.

No worries! I love MSI too :D

I love that case. I wanted to do a custom mod similar with water cooling and put the water and a bubbler in a maze like window and some lights that light up as bubbles pass by.

Cheers :D That would be a pretty good mod :D

aqnLash.png

Hi guys!

The Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational competition has come to an end however I still wanted to do some changes on this build.

The sidepanel covers have been added and also I've integrated the ASUS MemoPad7 into the front panel of the build, this will be used with the TUF Detective feature on the ASUS X99 Sabertooth motherboard.

Let have a look at the progress!

First off I pulled the acrylic off the front panel.

ETqzxBn.jpg

A hole for the tablet to fit through was cut

RGI2b7v.jpg

DZLsQDM.jpg

The tablet was then attached with some double sided tape to another piece of acrylic so that I can easily take it out. That is then screwed into the original acrylic piece.

JC8tGtC.jpg

7JvOHG4.jpg

5lHYCHX.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Will be a pretty quick upgrade :)

Cheers,

Alex

aqnLash.png

Hey guys!

A set of final build pics from home to finish off the build log!

Thanks to everyone that subscribed and followed this project, hope you've all enjoyed it!

Huge shout out to Thermaltake for putting together such an awesome international modding event and also thank you to all the amazing companies that have sponsored this project, I'm very grateful to have been given this opportunity.

Thermaltake, Avexir, Newegg, Performance-PCs.com, MNPCTECH.com, RAMCity, Icemodz.com and ASUS

Stay tuned for more builds in 2016!

Og8FpKy.jpg

hPx2P5j.jpg

LOe5OPa.jpg

kNsRCf9.jpg

vMuo278.jpg

V2M0xA5.jpg

0cekx5a.jpg

7mzGgJQ.jpg

TQEQsw7.jpg

WJWX8BK.jpg

ozvmZuz.jpg

zztljeL.jpg

OL6FO05.jpg

DLUs8Ce.jpg

For more pics and in higher quality you can check out the album on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.932174846870776.1073741852.772776719477257&type=3

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Back