• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

355.80 driver issues persist with SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperTuner12010

I have a clean install of Windows 10, not an upgrade. With the older 355.60 I had constant crashes in BF4 with sli enabled, without sli everything ran flawless, was apparently a memory leak. Well the new drtivers that were suppose to fix the memory leak issue are not working for me. I have reinstalled the drivers 3 times using ddu in safe mode, I have lowered my system overclock to 4.4 and ram to normal 1600 with loose timings. Disabled second monitor. The last time i reinstalled the driver, rebooted, enabled sli, rebooted, started bf4 and crash. Underclocked my video cards 100mhz on the cores, and 125mhz on the mem. The game black screened while memory usage was at 2300mhz from what gpuz was reporting.

Between trying everything I have gotten a device was removed dx error, the out of memory error, or just a black screen that requires hard reset.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I gave up on this issue. I just run it with one card. I know it sucks but im not sure they care about fixing this game considering its release was 2013. Its still my fav game though. Most of all just stop wasting your time. rest assured it is not your PC.

I gave up on this issue. I just run it with one card. I know it sucks but im not sure they care about fixing this game considering its release was 2013. Its still my fav game though. Most of all just stop wasting your time. rest assured it is not your PC.

I have a friend who gets black screens with his dual 780ti's when he tries to run CS:GO with the current driver. I will tell him to revert back to an older driver I think.

It is too hard to try and ignore the problem, I paid good money to run sli and here I am not able to play any games. As the driver fixed the problem for many that means there must be another issue. I think I am going to reinstall windows 10 again tonight, install origin and BF4 before doing anything else and just trying.

For all we know, maybe it doesn't like Samsung Rapid? No other forums are trying to find the cause of the issue, and like you said NVidia doesn't seem to show any real interest.

I forgot to mention WOW crashed on me as well, black screen requiring hard reset. Without sli it's fine. I should try some other games before I reinstall the os.

Back