• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[EXPIRED] MadMax Pre-order $20

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sobe

Unscathed Member
If you are scared of third-party sites, look away at GreenManGaming which is offering 40% off MadMax preorders (Around $36 or so if I did the math in my head right, lol).

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc

CDKeys.com has it for $19.99. They are a 3rd party site that did very well with the GTAV pre-order keys.

Please be sure to make an account before ordering, just in case some lost in email crap were to happen. Also, you will need to verify your account with a phone number be it via call or SMS in order to view the Steam key, it's some sort of verification process they use.

Anyone else curious why this game is so cheap? I've seen 25% off pre-orders before, but 50+%?! Kinda makes me wonder if it's gonna be bad :(

With that, I offer you this.

Attachments

• m6Qu4CZ.jpg
    m6Qu4CZ.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 58
Anyone else curious why this game is so cheap? I've seen 25% off pre-orders before, but 50+%?! Kinda makes me wonder if it's gonna be bad :(
Because no one knew it was being released? No clue really but it sure doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about buying it.

It's made by the same people that made Just Cause (IIRC), I just don't have very high hopes for movie tie-in games. I'll wait to hear more next week on the GiantBombcast when I'm sure they'll discuss it among the gushing over MGSV

Picked up MGSV for $20 as well, completely worth lol

Btw as far as skepticism, if you don't like open world action games, then chances are you won't like Mad Max. But, with 2,171 positive reviews and 76 negative, I'd say it's doing fairly well for something selling for $19 right now :)

Last edited:
Back