• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Install problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

I was having a problem with one gpu install. I started with a fresh install of F@H. Now when I open program it only shows cpu. It does not show 2 gpu.
I tried reinstall of drivers. Running windows 10. Any ideas?

Last edited:
possible the GPUs.txt file is empty (zero bytes). you can get a copy from a working install or here is link to a copy caddi uploaded about 2 weeks ago.

you need to go configure/ slots, or expert, you will find back in there that your cpu is set to true and gps set to false, change false to true and you should be up and running.

when GPU's.txt is empty it appears that you get a warning dialog that he does not mention.

There are no gpu slots listed. If I add 1 and save I get this.
On client "local" 127.0.0.1:36330: No available GPUs

Ok working. I downloaded the 7.4.4 client again and apparently they had a fix in it for my problem.
Thanks to all.

Ok working. I downloaded the 7.4.4 client again and apparently they had a fix in it for my problem.
Thanks to all.

Are you sure it wasn't the cable between the keyboard and your chair? :chair::rofl: Just Kidding, hey put that chain saw away, hhheeelllppp!!!! :escape:

Back