• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dice run first time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tornadomaniac

First dry ice run with dice straight on radiator nice sub ambient temps had to keep jacking up core voltage

image.jpg

4.309ghz screen shot coming very unstable but I think it has to do with software or c0 stepping

Tornadomaniac, I have done the same in the past. I have found sticking the rad in a cooler and then covering it with DICE helps to keep it colder longer. You can usually get -20c water temps using that method. Just make sure you're insulating the motherboard and areas surrounding the Cpu block.

I'm using antifreeze from a machine at my office has a good consistency and freezing point is -100c idk what it is I will look at msds sheet tomorrow.

I thought about using a dice wood alcohol bath to set rad in but didn't get much dice

I'm using antifreeze from a machine at my office has a good consistency and freezing point is -100c idk what it is I will look at msds sheet tomorrow.

I thought about using a dice wood alcohol bath to set rad in but didn't get much dice
If you use a DICE/Alcohol bath you may freeze the coolant if it isn't good to -100C.

The coolant is good to -125c it's a coolant that's cooled by what looks like a cascade phase change chiller for a laser that cuts images on to a plate for our printing press

Back