• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon HD 7670m Cannot overclock on Windows 10!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

emoli824

Is there any possible method to OC my HD7670m on Windows 10? In the past, on Win 7, i've just do it simply through MSi afterburner but then, seem it no longer worked since i upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 (Clean install).
On Windows 7, MSA worked perfectly with my HD 7670m to change Coreclock/MemClock. But on Windows 10, they stuck at 0/0 and i couldn't change their values.
(already set enableUPLS=0)

I'm so sorry for my bad English but please teach me how to OC this GPU on Windows 10, many thanks in advance :salute::salute:

zmEZg2U.png

Thank for your quick reply. Yes, I've already updated the newest driver (CCC 15.7.1) from AMD official website

Just a note, 15.7.1 is for other versions too...http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows 7 - 64... so that screenshot doesn't prove anything. Just make sure you have the W10 one is all. :)

So even in the other MSI AB skin (the normal one) you cannot change it? Cna you post a picture of GPUz please? Have you tried other applications like EVGA Precision (yes, it will work with your GPU).

I've tried Trixx still cannot change, EVGA Precision cannot load bc it say not found suppoted device :(

My GPUz
NdrUVL1.jpg

in CCC, my Overdrive tab has been locked and not disappear, i dont know why :(

Last edited:
I see that this is for a notebook, have you seen other people with the exact same model of laptop that are able to overclock the GPU?

I see that this is for a notebook, have you seen other people with the exact same model of laptop that are able to overclock the GPU?

Many guys with that notebook can easily OC with Msi After, but it's on windows 7 and 8.
But for Windows 10, it seem to be noone already OCed it. I've searched alot on Google, found nothing, and a lot of people that in my case :-/

Last edited:
Many guys with that notebook can easily OC with Msi After, but it's on windows 7 and 8.
But for Windows 10, it seem to be noone already OCed it. I've searched alot on Google, found nothing, and a lot of people that in my case :-/

Did you ever try on either 7, 8, or 8.1?

GPU-Z doesn't show BIOS version and shader speed ? Are you 100% absolutely sure you installed the right drivers ? Maybe re-install just in case ?

GPU-Z doesn't show BIOS version and shader speed ? Are you 100% absolutely sure you installed the right drivers ? Maybe re-install just in case ?

Yes, am I sure. I install Crimson for the card, I try with 15.7.1 and I try with the driver from Dell for the service tag but same every time 0/0..

Yes, am I sure. I install Crimson for the card, I try with 15.7.1 and I try with the driver from Dell for the service tag but same every time 0/0..

That sounds like your problem, uninstall Crimson and try with older drivers, maybe the latest before those.

Use the Afterburner version 1.3.0 it worked for me. I'm using latest crimson beta driver (16.2) btw.

Back