• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV: September PCMark 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Had a few myself over the years..... mostly self induced though. Had been trying to see the for a long time just could never make it work.

Hopefully thry're as good as they used to be. I've seen a few "older" bands 20+ years later and was disappointed. My wife just saw AC/DC last week at Downsview in TO and she thought it was great.

AC DC always put on a good show..... seen them 3 times. These tickets were a BDay gift from Tina, I think this is their retirement tour. Way this will be a nice change to the routine though with fall coming there is allot I have to plan time for soon. This will be my rest before the storm.

So did a reinstall last night and a base run .......

bassnut / FX8370 /Water / R9 290X / 5446

snaphsot0001.png

Looks like I'm not going to have time to participate this month.

I'M CLOSING ON MY NEW HOUSE NEXT FRIDAY AND MOVING SUNDAY!

(p.s. watch for the upcoming Epic Blaylock build of the year)

Looks like I'm not going to have time to participate this month.

I'M CLOSING ON MY NEW HOUSE NEXT FRIDAY AND MOVING SUNDAY!

(p.s. watch for the upcoming Epic Blaylock build of the year)
:popcorn: Nice Blay!!

Tomorrow is supposed to rain... which means I can't work on my new car.
So I'm itching for some benching now that I have some time. Didn't even really get around to the summer BBQ, gotta make up for that :thup:
I'll get to it tomorrow

Need to tinker with this one, 3414 is only about 100 better than my first run at 4.6Ghz.....
I thought 5Ghz would net better results

I've been working on this for the last week and all I can get is 100+- points better than my last score. Ugh I'm gonna give my ram the tweaking they want and see is I get do better like that.

I've been working on this for the last week and all I can get is 100+- points better than my last score. Ugh I'm gonna give my ram the tweaking they want and see is I get do better like that.

Maybe it's more GPU related or maybe it's the storage tests it runs? :shrug:
My RAM can go a bit higher, and so can the NB on my chip, ~2400 or so but it's not stable there...

Must learn secrets on your score :drool:

Nice run Roger, I must be doing something wrong, you killed me lol

im wondering if your cpu is throtting
run the benchmark and watch your cores and see if all your cores are running at the same speeds
use HWMonitor

the reason im saying this cause look at this

this is yours

throtting.PNG

this is mine
Mine not.PNG

see the speeds yours starts @ 4.4 and goes up

im wondering if your cpu is throtting
run the benchmark and watch your cores and see if all your cores are running at the same speeds
use HWMonitor

the reason im saying this cause look at this

this is yours

View attachment 168961

this is mine
View attachment 168962

see the speeds yours starts @ 4.4 and goes up

Hmmm good point.
Not sure where the 4.4Ghz is coming fro. :facepalm:

D'oh!
Pretty sure I left some green features on like CnQ!! :bang head

Hmmm good point.
Not sure where the 4.4Ghz is coming fro. :facepalm:

D'oh!
Pretty sure I left some green features on like CnQ!! :bang head

That's pretty common with Futuremark showing stock speed/turbo like that
If you look at the detailed scores you're getting your arse kicked in system storage Silver

That's pretty common with Futuremark showing stock speed/turbo like that
If you look at the detailed scores you're getting your arse kicked in system storage Silver

ya your Right Johan , i keep forgetting this isnt a CPU bench, im so use to cpu benchies

So Silver_Pharaoh i am Wrong sry about that

Back