• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV: September PCMark 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's pretty common with Futuremark showing stock speed/turbo like that
If you look at the detailed scores you're getting your arse kicked in system storage Silver
3 MB/s?
What is this???

Uggh. Ned to clean the drives, defrag or something. That's just silly those transfer rates! :bang head
Thanks for pointing out the detailed scores part Johan :)
ya your Right Johan , i keep forgetting this isnt a CPU bench, im so use to cpu benchies

So Silver_Pharaoh i am Wrong sry about that
lol no worries :)

Is that an SSD or a platter drive?

XRogerX/FX-6300/AIO/ 5598

wow getting use to this AIO and pushing this

http://www.3dmark.com/pcm7/973355

View attachment 168928

i dont really get it.
im comparing the two of our results, you have 100mhz more cpu speed, but 2 cores less, 8gb less ram, slower ram, older, slower video card, yet our scores are nearly identical, except for your video playback and transcoding is 3k more than what mine is(3500kB/s vs 6700kB/s), and your dx9 fps is about 10fps faster than mine, and mine was with crossfire r9 280x vs your single 560ti, and yet you got 130 points more than i got...

no limit, we like to see the points scale.
in here it's not me against you, it's you against you and it's up to the rest of us to help you beat you.

also try to keep in mind, this is about the total rig, not just the gpu, drives, memory and cpu, the whole machine.
a few things that might help,
your memory is at 1866, try to ease that closer to 2000.
your cp/nb is a little low, try to move that and the ht more toward 2400.

Last edited:
i dont really get it.
im comparing the two of our results, you have 100mhz more cpu speed, but 2 cores less, 8gb less ram, slower ram, older, slower video card, yet our scores are nearly identical, except for your video playback and transcoding is 3k more than what mine is(3500kB/s vs 6700kB/s), and your dx9 fps is about 10fps faster than mine, and mine was with crossfire r9 280x vs your single 560ti, and yet you got 130 points more than i got...

trust me i was just as surprised as you was when i seen the results

Here's where it's at from last run *with gpu tweaked as far as afterburner will go......curious....card doesn't seem to mind at all*
http://www.3dmark.com/pcm7/973798
NZKshatriya / FX-6100 / Air / 3576
Will take the Memory and CPU/NB info and tweak more. Problem is I will need to lower the multiplier a bit. Every time the CPU gets at all near 4400, say, withing 50mhz, instant system restart. Even without being in obnoxious heat ranges. Say maybe 51c idle. I know my limits with my setup being air cooling. Its somehow more fun to try and get the most out of something, with technical limitations for some reason.

Also, about the HT, I've never had a clue what to do with it, so its always been on auto lol.
3576.jpg

it's about getting what you can get with what you've got, NEVER, EVER give up ANY cpu (unless it helps the over all score).

Well....seeing as I can't get the thing to run past maybe 4350 +,- 5Mhz lol gotta do whatcha gotta do to get it to run, right?

So, now im at:
~4233 217 x19.5 FSB 2387
raised HT to.....2200 or so *forgot to write it down lol, probably gonna turn my iPod into a USB drive for UEFI screens*

Any suggestions on Digi+ power settings? or just leave em all at default?

Time for another run.

it's time for you to start a thread in the cpu/amd section, label it, help oc my 6100.
set llc to highest, oh let me go find a thread with settings for that board.

I can't find it, it will have to wait till I bring my sabertooth rig home........

Last edited:
hehe was just thinking about starting one.
Needed to rest eyes while running latest bench *have eyestrain issues on top of general vision issues, have new glasses coming in late this week*

grabbed a few more points, even with slower cpu
http://www.3dmark.com/pcm7/973809
NZKshatriya / FX-6100 / Air / 3583 *and its gonna stay here until I figure how how to break the 4.4ghz barrier on my system*
3583.jpg

he needs more cold.
he needs to go into msconfig, or what ever it is and turn lots of stuff off, search and indexing????? who need that??? he should know where it is on the desk top.

Well, THAT was interesting.

Just had fun rebooting and getting yelled at by bios for 15 minutes
*goes to lookup asus beep codes cos they are not normal*

What kinda OC error makes the PC think it can't find the bootup files?

And yes CD, going into Services.MSC to set other stuff to disabled.
Also going into powershell to do some system cleanup

Back