• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV: September PCMark 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Typo likely, I doubt Johan would have it end mid day on the last day of the month. Usually it ends at 11:59 pm the last day. If I did miss it it's no big deal though, I'll make up for it in the next benches. :D

you know I was thinking that to when you 1st posted that , but I wasn't sure thou. but I think your right

but you scare me when you said you will make it up in the next benches lol

you know I was thinking that to when you 1st posted that , but I wasn't sure thou. but I think your right

but you scare me when you said you will make it up in the next benches lol
I don't care much for any of the PCMark benches, i do like 2D and 3D benches though. :D

im scare of them now as I got a new CPU coming in tomorrow and I don't know nothing about it or the board
so I got to learn all over again lol , but I got a ok board not a good board to overclock on

Yes guys it was 12 midnight and that was my bad. Should have next month's bench up within a couple of hours.
Great showing this month with some good scores, let's keep this thing rolling.

well all I can say guys is I gave you 8 core boys a run for your cpus and im proud of this 6core

I think I got a cherry here , after all I did hit 5.3 on Air with this chip

You should be, seems like a good chip.
Lemme know if you ever want to give it a good home!! :D

I never had the chance to get another run in, let's hope for lots of spare time for next this month's bench!
:cheers: to all the runs guys, well done :)

Back