• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metal Gear Solid V PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have spend more time doing SOP's than anything else, the real money starts rolling in when you build the combat platform and start sending your soldiers to field for combat missions

once you get Quiet things will become easier, my first priority was to research her tranq sniper rifle, i prefer to play non lethal and the only mission where i have equiped myself and her with lethal is when i know i am forced to use lethal force

Fluton anything and everything, if you are running low on money than sell off guns, jeeps etc you have taken from the field

You are 500 hours into the game and only about a 3rd of the way through the story missions? How's that possible? May want to move on if you are finding it super repetitive.

I don't know how far to tell how im in the game on my PS4, but I'm 14-15% into the game and about 30 hours of playing.

Didn't know you could sell off guns on the platform though.. intresting tip, course you get a lot of money from combat missions. Also when do you exactly get the tranq rifle? I only as is I have Quiet.

I find D dog to be more useful than quiet. DDog finds all enemies within 100 meters. I like that...you know exactly where everyone is all the time.

You can go in the buddy research and see which levels you require for the tranq rifle, the reason i am again and again doing SOP's is so that i can gain levels, buildings and better equipment, right now stuck on mission 22

Back