• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com bench team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dejo

Senior Moment Senior Member
I have been here for several generations of captains, and we have had a string of great ones!

I believe there are thanks that should go out to all of those generations and the legacies that they leave for the next captains. Our current captains are nothing short of great. Lots of hard work is done behind the scenes that many don't see. And still they work their little hearts out for the benefit of the team.

A huge thanks goes out to each and every one of you (past and present). Your work is appreciated.

We have a great group of members that work to make us what we aspire to be. Thanks to every one of you as well. Bart has been around for a while longer than I have, and its great to see the work that he throws out as well.

With the rookie crop we have we should be moving up in the points (rankings as well, but they will get a bit harder to take)

My thought is that I want to thank our leadership for keeping us pointed with direction. I appreciate all that is being done and has been done. This is the best forum on the web- hands down

Here here!!!!!!!!! The reigns have been handed over a couple of times since I have been here and they have ALWAYS been in great hands, including at this moment. Like in anything, some rocky times were had, but in the end, the team comes out together and on top of things.

Thanks for your efforts, everyone. :)

Thanks dejo and all the rest of you guys. I appreciate the thanks, a lot. This has been an experience I can say that. I really hope to keep the trend going and with luck attract a few more rookies. We have a great bunch here and I enjoy doing what I can to keep things moving and interesting even if my humor isn't always appreciated. I plan on sticking around for the foreseeable future, so you're pretty much stuck with me.

image003.gif

Back