• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Saying Goodbye to Lvcoyote

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Genuine, great sense of humor, and a forum friend.

Good words, good thoughts & good vibes out to LV's friends and family.

Too young , this does give you a shot in the arm about mortality that's for sure.
Always was helpful and pumping out reviews.

I won't say i knew him personally but its always quite sad to see people you have been associated with for this long go away in such a way.
condolences to his family.

Just saw this posted on Facebook by EK Waterblocks. I haven't been very active lately and really haven't been a member here for too long, but his posts and reviews were always helpful and informative.

Rest in peace, LV, and my thoughts and prayers will be with your loved ones in this time of heartache.

Gone much too soon

He has left all of us much too soon. He was very helpful on many forums to include the EVGA forums. My sincere condolences to everyone at Overclockers and his personal family. Another great one has left us.

Wow! :( Such a nice guy and huge contributor here. Sad when someone so young passes like this.

RIP LVcoyote! Gone but not forgotten.

So young.... 56 years old, while he went in his sleep, is far too young. I did not know him, but his articles were good and it looks like he really enjoyed life. Damn shame. RIP

I didn't know Dino from here but from TRP and hes help me out a few times , and this is shocking to hear this
he will be missed from all ,Family ,Friends and Forums my he R.I.P

Can't say I knew Dino very well but this is sad news indeed. He'll be missed here that's for sure.

I'll miss Dino very much. I have known Dino for over tens years. I knew him for the old Abit forums. We didn't start out very well with each other. :argue:

But over the year we became very good friendS. I have bought most of his Review Items. I can tell you that everything that ever I got from him I never ever had a problem.

I wish to his Wife and family the best for the lost they have to deal with very hard. I have my own site. I have links to some of the stuff he has written over the years to help people with computers.

That will always be there as long as those site are still running. I wish I could have seen him in person. But he was on the west coast and I'm on the east coast.

All I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU DINO FOR ALL THE GREAT YEARS. :salute:

:welcome:

I forgot Dino was over there at Abit, dmdilks. I was a big Abit user back in the day & spent a good bit of time on their forums.

Thanks for the memory jog & sorry you (& many of us here) lost a friend.

I have not be around much lately , but I do remember Dino well from past years and his quality contribution(s) . All the best to his family at this sad time .

I never talked to dino, but i read plenty of his articles.
always a shame when people die, especially when they die young like that.
RIP Dino, all the best to his family.

I enjoyed Lvcoyote's articles. I'm sorry to hear he's gone. My condolences to his family.

Did Lvcoyote ever contribute to any articles while Joe Citarella was at the helm?

?!?!! :cry:

I was just looking at one of his reviews a short while back and remembering when we promoted him to moderator and what a great mod he turned out to be.

I don't know the specifics of what went wrong, but I noticed his 3 brother's proceeded him in death.

He was way too young and just getting started on his best years to come.

I haven't checked in lately, but knew this post would exist and logged in tonight looking for it. This was gut wrenching news for me, and my heart goes out to Dino's wife and family.

I was made aware of the terrible news when mdcomp first passed things along, and it's been on my mind the past couple weeks since.

I only knew Dino casually for some time through the community here, and like some others, I was also fortunate to meet him and his wife in Vegas at CES some years ago. My greatest joy in being part of this site, aside from the every day interactions I've shared with so many good people here over the years, has been the opportunity to meet some of you in person. I've met the most incredible people on this site, most never in person, but those I have met face to face have all lived up to and exceeded my expectations (except for Earthdog, he's a degenerate). Dino was an excellent example of that, a really good person. Smart, warm, humble, interesting, strong character, good humor, generous, and fun to hang with. The type of person anyone would be proud and fortunate to be associated with.

Thanks Dino for everything you gave us. Proud to have been part of things with you, and sad there isn't more to share.

Rest in peace LV...:salute: enjoyed reading a ton of your articles on the Home page...Sorry for the loss to his family and his community and friends.

Can't say I ever met the man, but what I can say is I never saw any of his reviews or even just regular forum posts to be anything less than fully professional and constructive. Always someone you could count on.

Thank you for that. :salute:

Back