• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smaller watercooling case recommendation?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LoneWolf121188

While I like my current mATX setup, it's a little too loud for me. I'd like to move to something with more rad space and more fans that I can run quieter. I'm leaning towards the Define S, but I'm wondering if there's anything smaller out there I might consider? I'd like to stay around $100, and get at least 4(ish)x120mm of rad space. Standard ATX is fine, just want something on the smaller side. I can live without a 5.25" slot, though one would be nice. Just need some front USB 3 ports, 2 3.5" mounting points for SSDs/HDDs, and someplace to put the pump and res.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Huh, interesting design. Not sure I'm a fan of the wider, squatter form factor. Also, with an mATX mobo, it looks like you can only fit in one 2x120mm rad. That's really not much more surface area than what I've currently got, which is 1x180mm + 1x120mm. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's definitely cool looking!

Well I stand corrected the 240 AIR might not be a good fit..... figured the rad support would be similar to the 540 AIR turned out they shrunk it more then I thought. Good luck with your build.

Back