• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The quest for 100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OptyTrooper

I am 4 gold cups away from 100 @ HWBOT and I have 14 P3's waiting for me @ the post office so I'm hoping to hit 100 today.

Good luck man, no golds for me yesterday my board was being a b**ch

I hope you will have more luck than I have with skylake now. Already wasting 2nd day and no result worth to show in public.

I hope you will have more luck than I have with skylake now. Already wasting 2nd day and no result worth to show in public.
Sorry too hear that boss, been there myself plenty of times.

Anyway just got back from the P.O. and binning 1000MHz coppermines right now. So far things are looking good pretty decent clocks on air. I have a 800, 2 x 866, 3 x1000 and 8 x 933.

good luck with them. you have the skill for sure

good luck!
i just got my first gold the other day, 100 seems so far away!

It does take a while, i'm half way there. Bench a lot of older stuf and you might get there.

Well so far nothing to write home about with the 800E or the 1000's. Cooling the first 866 right now.

Sorry too hear that boss, been there myself plenty of times.

Anyway just got back from the P.O. and binning 1000MHz coppermines right now. So far things are looking good pretty decent clocks on air. I have a 800, 2 x 866, 3 x1000 and 8 x 933.

How are you binning these so darn quickly Opty (other than, of course, your mad skills)?? Just dropping a cpu in, setting to the lowest multi, add some volts to cpu and nb and find the max fsb? Really curious about your and other people's process so any guidance would be awesome.

And...of course...good luck again!

How are you binning these so darn quickly Opty (other than, of course, your mad skills)?? Just dropping a cpu in, setting to the lowest multi, add some volts to cpu and nb and find the max fsb? Really curious about your and other people's process so any guidance would be awesome.

And...of course...good luck again!
There is no NB with socket 360 it's pretty straight forward really drop it in set the FSB/RAM/PCI freq. to 133/100/33. Boot Windows use SetFSB to increase the FSB till she crashes and viola.

Back