• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Serial Pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apkJeremyK

Edit: Wasn't looking for parallel. That was an error in title. Was looking for a serial dual pump setup.

I have seen a lot of build photos with dual pumps connected together. I can't seem to find where to buy a pair ready to go. This is my first build so I am sure it is somewhere obvious but I just can't seem to find it. An example of what I am looking for is on these guys build:

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130232&langid=1

thanks everyone

Last edited:
And remember OP, those pumps displayed and linked by mister scott are pumps in serial configuration. Most if not all pumps and pump tops are setup that way. You don't want a parallel flowing pump setup.

And remember OP, those pumps displayed and linked by mister scott are pumps in serial configuration. Most if not all pumps and pump tops are setup that way. You don't want a parallel flowing pump setup.

Thanks guys. That was the store I had been searching too. grr.

I actually intended to say serial. Must have been too sleepy when I posted that. Going to edit just because.

Thanks again!

Back