• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can i oc my asus gtx 690?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

abi121

Hello my friends
I want to oc my gpu that is gtx 690 in asus.
I never do oc for nothing
And this is my pc:...
Z87 oc force
16Gb gskils tridend
Gtx 690

Yep. Grab a program like that. Try the core first, stress test with unigine heaven or valley. When you find the max stable, back down a bit, and do the memory... rinse and repeat. But since you have a dual gpu card, you won't have e a lot of headroom because of heat.

Last edited:
Lol, that is what I get for typing on my phone!

Glad you corrected it along with having fun with it... oh wait. :p

Edited post above. :)

Wife got me out of the habit of correcting stuffs, but i do confess i got a LoL out of it :p

Yep. Grab a program like that. Try the core first, stress test with unigine heaven or valley. When you find the max stable, back down a bit, and do the memory... rinse and repeat. But since you have a dual gpu card, you won't have e a lot of headroom because of heat.

Thank u so much , i do this, ex me, i use my sistem for rendering not for game!
And now i want to up my video card, u suggest me wich one of this 2 card?
Gtx 980ti or titan x?
I want fastest render in ae or maya or 3d max

Then you want the Titan, it has more Cuda cores and double the memory, if budget is not a problem, but make sure you have a PSU that can handle it ?

Thank u so much , i do this, ex me, i use my sistem for rendering not for game!
And now i want to up my video card, u suggest me wich one of this 2 card?
Gtx 980ti or titan x?
I want fastest render in ae or maya or 3d max
If you manage to use more memory than 6GB, go ahead and get a Titan X. If not, then grab a 980Ti. Any reason you are not looking at the quadro level cards? They are better for what you want to do it seems.

Back