• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Qnix 144Hz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Recently got rid of the VG248QE as well lol.

As far as why I got rid of the XL2420 and 2411, I simply preferred the design look of the ASUS sitting on the desk in comparison to the BenQ panels. Aside from the colors perhaps being slightly better on the 2411 after calibration, games were another story though since most don't use profiles anyway so the whole better color thing was a null thing for me when I wasn't on desktop so it simply came down to the looks.

May shortly be looking at replacing the XB270HU panels with XB271HU just for design alone :p

Ok thanks for update.. Was hoping it wasn't a performance/quality cause i was looking into one myself :D

Absolutely not, the XL2411Z is a great little panel for what it was, I just wish they were cheaper. They don't need to be $300 anymore, and since the 2411Z sells for near that still, I think the VG248QE is still the better buy @ $250 - $260.

Back